Short Description: Receptionist and Front Line Course
Long Description: Counsel an individual in a structured environment
Based on our Accredited Programme – Click here for more details.
NQF Level: 3
Credited: Not issued – This programme is based on the SETA Accredited course but not delivered as NQF.
TRAINYOUCAN HELPDESK – FREE SUPPORT
ENROLMENTS & ACCOUNTS :
LEARNER SUPPORT & POE’s :
Tel. 0867227014 – Cell. 0825507946
- Accreditation explained.
- Key questions you should ask? (What you should know)
- Course overview.
- Purpose of this course.
- Who should attend this course?
- Enrolment requirements & learner preparation for the course.
- Specific Outcomes covered in this course.
- Unit Standard Range.
- What is the process to follow?
- Pricing and bookings.
- Copy of the Unit Standard.
- ACCREDITATION EXPLAINED
The criteria for the accreditation of training providers define a number of requirements that include:
- Administrative procedures and record keeping and policies.
- Management review
- Authorization of affiliates
- Tutor selection, training and performance review
- Issuance of training certificates
- Learner Support
- Delivery, Assessment and Moderation practices
NOTE: There are basically two different types of accreditation:
a) The training provider or the institute must be accredited by a SETA. “ETQA” (Their offices, policies and procedures. This can be any SETA = does not matter what type of courses they offer.)
b) Each learning programme or qualification is accredited with the relevant SETA “ETQA” who is responsible for this programme. Also note that the word “accreditation” does not mean they SETA accredited. It must say “NQF Accredited”.
“Provider accreditation can only be with one SETA, but they have the approval to train different programmes in different SETA’s. These programmes was approved by the relevant SETA who given them the approval to train these programmes”
- KEY QUESTION YOU SHOULD ASK.
Before you can start with any course you should ask the following questions:
a) What is the process and duration from start to completion?
b) Are there any additional fees for support to re-submission?
c) Entry Requirements? Do you charge for registration and why?
d) What discount can I get if I do more courses with your institute?
e) What after support and resources to you offer?
- COURSE OVERVIEW.
Learner will receive full instructions with enrolment and activation on the elearning portal.
Based on US:
|Maximum 3 months access.||
|eLearning – When ever you ready!|
|Learners is required to apply skills and knowledge obtained in the workplace. As learners apply these skills, they produce evidence through their activities that they will submit online through our helpdesk. One of the qualified assessors will compile a response with the submission of each activity online and provide feedback or recommendations for improvement.|
|Final POE required to be posted to our offices for final assessments.|
|Learning material will be delivered through the elearning portal directly to the learner.|
- PURPOSE OF THIS COURSE.
Learners will be learning towards obtaining a national qualification at level 2 or are working in an administrative environment, including SMME`s (Small, Medium and Micro Enterprises), where the acquisition of competence against this standard will add value to the learner`s job, or chances of finding employment.
Learners will be well positioned to extend their learning and practice into other areas in the business environment, or to strive towards professional standards and improved performance.
The qualifying learner is capable of:
- Employing effective telephone etiquette
- Answering telephone according to organisational standards
- Processing incoming calls according to organisational standards
- Processing incoming calls according to organisational standards
- WHO SHOULD COMPLETE THIS COURSE.
Front Line Managers & Receptionist.
- ENROLMENT REQUIREMENTS & PREPARATION FOR THE COURSE
- Internet Access
- Basic communication skills (English = reading and writing skills on a NQF level 4 (Metric Level))
- Access to email and where possible to the internet for research.
- SPECIFIC OUTCOMES COVERED IN THIS COURSE.Employ effective telephone etiquetteAnswer telephone according to organisational standardsProcess incoming calls according to organisational standardsProcess outgoing calls in accordance with organisational requirementsMonitor the maintenance of a clean and safe reception area as per organisational requirementsMonitor presentation of reception areaMonitor the implementation of security procedures in reception area
- UNIT STANDARD RANGE.
Presentable will include neat, tidy and clean area
Housekeeping will include washing, polishing, vacuuming, scrubbing, dusting, sweeping, emptying bins, replacing dead flowers and out dated reading material (all interior and exterior surfaces)
Display area will include a structure, floor, ceilings, desks, windows, ashtrays, plants, merchandise area and storerooms
Security will include all stipulated organizational security requirements
- WHAT IS THE PROCESS TO FOLLOW?
a) Enrol as a learner with Trainyoucan by completing the application form. (PDF document or the online enrolment)
b) Attend the contact session with Trainyoucan. (Each course starts with a 2 hour induction on the SETA’s and explaining the accreditation process. (Most of the learners find this very useful.)
c) We provide you with all the learning material that you need, including a workbook that you must complete. (Outside the classroom as required by the Unit Standard and OBE Learning)
d) You complete the workbook and submit this to our offices for assessments, or you can attend any of our FREE workshops for additional support. Any person who attended any of our courses can attend our workshops for FREE. One of the assessors can also evaluate your POE (Portfolio of Evidence) during the workshop and provide you feedback immediately.
e) You POE is submitted to our Assessors that will complete the assessment process and provide directly feedback to you through our online tracking system.
f) Your file is scheduled for verification with the relevant SETA and uploaded on completion. Your final Certificate will only be issued once the SETA verified your POE for security reasons and a final SOR will be issues. (SOR, also called the “Statement of Results” will be issued by the relevant SETA once the process was completed). You MUST receive your SOR one completion from any provider as proof that you were registered. NO SOR = NO ACCREDITATION. (Bear in mind that this process can take up to 3 months to complete.
g) We provide you with all the guidance and resources to register with the relevant SETA of your choice.
PRICING AND BOOKINGS.
Please refer to our pricing table for more information on this by clicking here!