Critical Outcomes adopted by SAQA are as follows
1. Identify and solve problems in which responses display that responsible decisions using critical and creative thinking have been made;
2. Work effectively with others as a member of a team, group, organisation, community;
3. Organise and manage oneself and one’s activities responsibly and effectively;
4. Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information;
5. Communicate effectively using visual, mathematical and/or language skills in the modes of oral and/or written presentation;
6. Use science and technology effectively and critically, showing responsibility towards the environment and health of others;
7. Demonstrate an understanding of the world as a set of related systems by recognising that problem-solving contexts do not exist in isolation.