• Accurate identification of participants’ training needs
• A carefully crafted training plan
• Well-managed training details
• Thorough and relevant materials
• Prepared trainers, ready to present a compelling learning experience
While the other steps of the training process focus heavily on creating the content of the training, the delivery or implementation phase is concerned with teaching the content and participant learning. Now that you have built your house, you want to invite people in to experience what you have created.