Individual Development Plan:IDENTIFICATION OF DEVELOPMENT ACTIVITIES
1. List the ten most common tasks that you perform. (Tasks are single activities that cannot be meaningfully broken down into smaller elements.)
2. Identify the knowledge, skills, and abilities that are needed to perform each task.
3. Identify and prioritize the knowledge, skills, and abilities you do not have or those you need to strengthen.
4. Identify short-term developmental activities that will help you acquire the needed knowledge, skills, and abilities.
5. List the knowledge, skills, and abilities needed to improve your performance.