Managing the Call
Once the call has been successfully opened, the rest of the call needs to be managed by:
• Asking the right questions
• Actively listening to the other person
• Giving an necessary explanations
• Resolving any complaints or problems
• Being assertive should the need arise.
This means that the sales person must control the process by taking an active part in it.
Using Your Voice
The voice is what will convey a significant proportion of the meaning of the sales call through:
The customer connects with the voice, so the sales person must use their voice to best effect.