Objectives of SAQA Act
The objectives of the SAQA Act are:
• to create an integrated national framework for learning achievements
• to facilitate access to, and mobility and progression within education training and career paths
• to enhance the quality of education and training
• to accelerate the redress of past unfair discrimination in education, training and employment opportunities, and thereby
• to contribute the full personal development of each learner, and the social and economic development of the nation at large.