You can claim 50% of this levy back if you do the following:
- Register a Skills Development Facilitator with the relevant SETA.
- Submit a Workplace Skills Plan.
- Submit an Annual Training Report.
You also get significant tax incentives for running learnerships in your organisation- a tax rebate of up to R50,000 for each employee who completes a learnership.
PeopleWise can help you claim these payments and rebates by providing the following services:
1. Skills Development Facilitation
- Register as the organisation’s Skills Development Facilitator.
- Help Management identify strategic areas of growth and possible weaknesses in the organisation and thereafter suggest relevant training.
- Match skills development requirements with training from accredited institutions.
- Assist the Company in developing a Workplace Skills plan which complies with SETA requirements.
- Submit the Workplace Skills Plan to the SETA.
- Assist the Company with the drafting of an Annual Training Report against the approved Workplace Skills Plan, which complies with SETA requirements.
- Serve as a contact person between the Company and the SETA.
- Track the payment of grants.
- Identify learnerships that might be of benefit to the organisation.
- Facilitate the implementation of the learnership and the payment of grants.