ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING COURSE
based on the UK.
MOBILE APP ACCESS:
The purpose of this AML for retail banking course is to set out the money laundering and terrorism finance risks that apply to retail banks. The course will also highlight measures undertaken by financial organizations to identify, prevent and report money-laundering practices. Additionally, the course provides an overview of the expectations of the key global regulatory bodies, and some practical examples of the consequences when banks fail to meet AML/CTF requirements.
Google + Apple Store Access
Access for 12 months.
Download instantly on completion.
Secure PAYFAST online payments.
1. INTRODUCTION TO MONEY LAUNDERING
2. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING LEGISLATION AND REGULATORY FRAMEWORK
3. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING ORGANISATIONS RESPONSIBILITIES
4. ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING RISK BASED APPROACH
5. CUSTOMER DUE DILIGENCE
6. RECORD KEEPING
7. IDENTIFYING AND REPORTING SUSPICIOUS ACTIVITY
8. STAFF TRAINING
ANTI-MONEY LAUNDERING FINAL ASSESSMENT