PART 2 WORDPRESS SEO, Cache, WooCommerce Setup Training
PART 2 WORDPRESS SEO, Cache,
WooCommerce Setup training.
95% Webinar, 5% elearning
2 1/2 Webinar
Download instantly on completion.
Secure PAYFAST online payments.
- TAGs explained.
- Website optomisation and Caching.
- SEO setup and integration.
- Adding website to google Webmaster for indexing.
- Installing custom contact forms.
- Installing WooCommerce and link with Payfast for selling products online.
Our aim is to deliver basic WordPress Training to enabling the setup of a basic website.
Our WordPress Course has been designed from a beginner’s perspective to provide a step by step guide from ground up to going live with your WordPress website. It not only covers the basic framework of a wordpress based system but also covers the practical aspects of building a modern website or a blog. This is a “How To Guide on WordPress” and after this course you will be able to build your own professional websites for your business or for yourself.
You will start with installing WordPress thought the CPANEL and then building blocks and Installation and follow it with the theory of Content Management. The next unit will teach you about Posts and pages. Plugin Management is the next unit which will teach you to add cool galleries and videos to your Website or Blog. You will also get to know about SEO and Meta tags. The last unit will be about themes which makes your site looks professional and give it the design you like.
ENROLLMENT CRITERIA FOR THIS COURSE
- Enrollment is through www.coursesdirect.co.za. Only 10 learners per class can be accommodated. We will schedule more classes as the need arises.
- Good English language skills.
- Basic computer and internet skills – equal to an NQF 4 level. (We provide training on setting up your own WordPress website, not computer training.)
- All classes will be offered in English.
WHAT YOU WILL GET?
- Your own Worpdress test website to practice on. (Login details will be emailed to you before commencement of the course).
- The test site will be valid for 1 months, after which a R100 per month fee will be charged if you want to extend this period.
- A Total of 100 Mb storage space will be allowed per user.
- Support will be provided during the 1 month period for any queries that falls within the learning content.
- A stable internet connection and about 1 Gig of data bundles.
- A working Desktop or Laptop with average performance speed. (Not a mobile device!)
- Preferably Google Chrome, Firefox or Internet Explorer must be installed.
- At least 500 Mb of storage space available on your computer.
- Mobile APP or Desktop application for ZOOM installed for online webinars. No camera required.
- The following software installed that is operational: